Tuesday, September 9, 2008

First Day of School















































I can't believe that my big boy is going to all day school this year. He was so excited to start school this year, and meet his new teacher and friends. The first day I picked him up he said school was way too long and he missed me so much. It was so sweet! I love my big boy!


As soon as we dropped him off I took Katie to her new hourly daycare program so she could feel like she was going to school, too. I am homeschooling her again this year, because all preschools here are booked up (she's on two waiting list). She loves going to the library on base and doing school with me. I am such a lucky mama and I miss my big boy during the day!!!

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

I can't belive how grown up Katie looks, it's hard to belive her and Mackay are the same age.

Looks like you guys are settled and doing well in California!