Sunday, January 13, 2008

I'm ready for fishing days


When I look of these pictures it makes me think about our fun camping trips that we had in the summer. I can't wait for summer, no more snow, and fishing all the time. Rooster says all the time "hey mom is today spring?" We are so ready to be done with the snow. We did go sledding this weekend at night, which was fun, but it only took us an hour to get them dressed properly so they don't freeze. We'll I guess I'm done complaining for now about the snow. Hope everyone has a good week.

2 comments:

The Miller Family said...

That does look like fun! Winter can be long...unless you live the South! Then Summer is the issue :o)

Angelique said...

I can't wait for Spring and Summer either! The last time we went camping "in a tent" with the kids was when our boys were 2. We were in Yellowstone and they woke up WAY before we did and snuck out of the tent and climbed the trees. SO that scared the crap out of me and we NEVER went again. Prior to that we would camp at least 4 times a summer.

So- this summer we are going to give it another try! I can't wait because I used to love it!!! I am sure they will all love it too!

Fishing is the best fun too! Can't wait!