Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My sweet kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Here's some pictures of my hubby doing the hammer with the kids, they have loved doing this, before they were even able to walk. I love watching them.


This picture is so funny to me, because she hopped right in Max's cage with him. She loves our new puppy so much, and he's so patient with her, it's so cute. But the funniest thing about this picture is her short shorts. It was only 12 degrees outside and Donny let her wear these clothes over to our friends house. (I was having a much needed girls night out.) What's so funny is I even layed out all of their clothes so they would match and be warm, but he is such a sucker for Katie. That girl could get away with murder with him. I don't even know where she found those shorts, because they are 2 sizes to small for her, but he said she just had to wear them. She is such a funny girl.






No comments: