Thursday, March 27, 2008

My kids birthdays are coming up.

I can't believe that my baby is going to be 4 and my big boy is going to be 6. Man how time flies, and they are growing up too fast. They are at perfect ages right now and are so much fun, I wish they could stay at this age forever. Katie has started a new thing with me and I love it. Everyday I have to fix here hair like her favorite movie character of the day. (I'm going to take pictures of the different hairstyles, and post them soon!) It started off at Christmas with Cindy Loo Ho (from the Grinch, I have to do three loopy ponytails with one on top with a bow, of course), Annie is her new favorite (curls, curls, and more curls!), Belle from Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, Ariel (hair has to be down, with a flower hair bow and glitter) and princess Laya from Star wars. It's some fun memories I'm making with her, and I'm glad she lets me play with here hair, everyday.

Rooster has to ride his bike everyday! He is so obsessed with it. The weather was beautiful (until the snow storm today) and we had to go to the park and let him ride, he is so awesome. The last two years we had to get him a new bike for his birthday, because he wears them out and out grows them, and I think it's going to be a new one this year, too.

Lets see, nothing really exciting going on with me, except I'm tanning and loving it. It makes me feel so much better, about me. I've lost 5 lbs in a week, and I've been working out or walking everyday. Me and my sister Leslie are trying to motivate each other to workout. Whoever works out 20 days out of the month has to send the champ $50 to buy a new pair of jeans. So far I think I'm winning, and I hope I'll be down a jean size when I get to buy my new pair.

We are still waiting on our orders to tell us when and where we are moving. It's going to be later then we thought, but that's okay, because I'd like Rooster to be able to finish school here and go on all his fun field trips. Plus, Katie has a May dance recital, and we can't wait to watch our "dancing queen."

Hope everyone is enjoying spring!

4 comments:

PJ said...

I want to see pictures of Katie's hair, that is so much fun.

Cathy said...

I have no idea how my comment got posted under Paul's (Andrew's brother) name. That is odd. I'm a bit freaked.

Sherrie said...

I can't belive how grown up Katie is. I remember the first day I met you, she was with you and she was so new and tiny. Mackay and her are pretty close in age I think (he will be 4 in July.)

Sounds like your ready to leave Utah, winter is hard there, it makes eveyone want to leave.

Good job on the weight loss! Let me know your tips. It's almost beach weather here and I have baby weight to lose... a lot

The Miller Family said...

Sounds like you are having fun! I want to see hair pictures too!