Thursday, April 3, 2008

Easter 2008






















We had a great Easter this year. I love making some great memories with my wonderful family. They had a blast coloring eggs this year, it was so much fun. Easter morning was so fun with the kids, they came to the playroom and it was covered in balloons from the Easter bunny. Then, they had to find their baskets that the bunny hide. They were so excited to see everything they got. Especially, Katie who got a new baby, and she named him "Tet" (she so comes up with the funniest names.) Rooster and Donny had fun with the toy planes, and then they had a blast going outside and finding all the eggs the bunny left for them. It was a great family day. I made a huge lunch, (it took me 3 hours by myself) and then went fishing and flying kites.

So we only had one snow storm this week. Today is a beautiful sunny day, and I hope it stays this way, the snow depresses me.

3 comments:

Angelique said...

I am REALLY hoping the weather stays nice now!!! I want to plant a garden and clean my car and garage! And you bet i sure as hell wont be doing it in the freezing cold poopy weather!

The Miller Family said...

Sounds like a very fun day!

Sherrie said...

Hey! Changing your blog is really easy, e-mail me and I will tell you what I did.

sherrieburton@yahoo.com