Sunday, July 27, 2008

I'm finally back!!!
















So I haven't posted in about three months, so I have alot of catching up to do, and a ton of pictures to download. We are all settled in here in 29 palms, and loving it! We are smack dab in the desert, but it's sunny and beautiful everyday. The kids are loving all the new friends we are making here, and we love being surrounded by military families, again. Rooster can't wait to start first grade and Katie is so ready for preschool. I am so excited about our new life here, and look forward to the many memories we are going to make.










The pictures are just random, but I wanted to get them posted.

2 comments:

Angelique said...

I LOVE that lizard picture!!! So cute! Happy to see a new blog post! :)

The Miller Family said...

Glad to see you blogging again and that things are going well. I was starting to worry.