Monday, July 28, 2008

Tears of Joy






I had to post these pictures of my Katie Sue, they are priceless! Katie is so into Hannah Montana, and we don't really know why she loves her so much, because she never even saw the show until my Mom bought it for her when she was here visiting. She already had a High School Musical dog tag that we got her, but for her birthday she asked for the Hannah Montana one, and when she opened it up, she had tears of joy. This is my favorite picture of her, and I just had to share the story. I love her so much, she is such a special little girl.

2 comments:

Angelique said...

Oh my gosh that is the freaking CUTEST picture!!! I love how much emotion is in that little face!!! I would have got tears myself seeing my babe that excited for something so simple and special!!!

All my kids stayed up late last night watching the new 3D Hannah Montana episode on Disney. They were supposed to be in bed...but they were ALL so drawn by it and quiet- we had no idea. It was cute!

Cathy said...

Okay that picture is making me giggle. That is super adorable!